CALL MID TEST COURSERA WEEK 3

 NAME : HERMILANIA

CLASS : 3SA05

SUBJECT : COURSERA MEETING 3


COURSERA ASSIGNMENT 3


The third week lesson is about a buying something or a question about what I want to buy. As usual i get some of new vocabularies at the first page. The vocabulary is explained in a great way, because there's an audio that I can hear to make my way on pronounce the words more similar or close to correct. Other than audio, the course also write the new words in English and the meaning of them.

`


The most important expression in shopping is how to ask the price. The video also show unit of money is several of them are 100 Yuan, 50 Yuan, 20 Yuan, 10 Yuan and this 11. Chinese people used to say the items you want to buy before and the word after. For example, you’ll say bread + I want to buy. The video also shows about expression what you want to buy and how much you want to buy.

 


As always there’ll be a quiz right after the video ended, but I only can do the free ones.


The second video is about the introduction to chinese phonetics that’s not always as the alphabet look and the way it’s pronounced. The next are about discussion topic practice what should I say when I want to buy something and the optional material for write the text in conversation.



As every each week have 2 subject of materials the second one is still related to buying and selling. This part also have some new words to memorize.

 


The next section is about colors, as you can see there are eight colors in the lesson. Colors in chinese called yanse and in this part is about red, green, yellow, gray, blue, black, white, and purple. The color red really stands out in China, and it's even held a special meaning to people which is why Chinese people like red so much. In China, locals view red as one, pure, and fresh, and it's even referred to as China red.


This video is about bargain or buying something but it is too expensive and you want to lower the price. The video also tell about clotes name such as sweter and t-shirt. Bargaining is usually done in smaller shops and stalls. In the video the teacher talk about how to say if the clothes I want to buy is too small and how to say I need a bigger one, also the color I want to choose.


As the course ended there will be a practice, as usual I only can use the free one.


After the practice quiz, there's a video of cultural tips that about where I should bargain and etc, disscusion prompt about how to make a request when doing shopping such as ; Do you have white ones?, It's too big, do you have smaller ones?, Too expensive, please offer a lower price, and last is writen text as optional material and Chinese characters.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ADVERTISEMENT

CALL MID TEST COURSERA WEEK 4